The following are bugs or known problems with the Entity Registration module:
- When capacity & wait list are both enabled, once the number of registrations exceeds capacity, a yellow wait-list message will appear while making the edit, but the registration state will not change unless you change it.
- If capacity and wait list are enabled and spaces allowed is >1 or unlimited, there may be glitchy behavior with filling the event exactly to capacity. Deleting registrations may result in negative spaces remaining and conflicting wait list data.
- Wait-listed participants are not automatically moved to the registered list if a registered participant cancels.
Bugs fixed in Entity Registration 1.6:
- If capacity and wait list are enabled, once the number of registrations exceeds capacity, saving any edit to an existing registration trigger an "insufficient spaces remaining" error, and the edit will not be saved. Workaround: Note the registrant data, delete the registration, and create a new registration with correct data.
Bugs fixed in Entity Registration 1.3 (Release notes):
- When you are logged in creating new registrations and the wait list is disabled, you can overbook registrations for the event beyond capacity.
- When you are logged in creating new registrations, status on new registrations always stays at "Complete," regardless of wait list being enabled.